Calling all bakers! The Bake Sale is always such a popular stand with a wide range of tasty goodies from our talented CIS community.
Please sign up if you would like to contribute baked goods. If you have any questions or suggestions or would like to help man the stall on Fair Day, please feel free to email email@example.com
Sweet: cookies, cupcakes, brownies, muffins, scones, flapjacks, jams, chutneys, popcorn, granola.
Savoury: bread, cheese biscuits, spring rolls, savoury tarts, sausage rolls.
Others: Gluten-Free, Vegan options.
All donations welcome, but you are particularly encouraged to make smaller items that fit in bags.
Please remember NO PEANUTS, and donated baked goods should NOT require refrigeration.
- Packaging will be sent home with your child in early November.
- For cookies and other small items, you will receive 12 clear bags, tags and ribbons. Feel free to request more.
- Each bag holds about 6 medium cookies, and will be sold for HK$30, so please keep this in mind.
- If you have leftover bags, consider filing them with sweets or granola.
- For cupcakes, muffins or whole cakes, you will be provided with boxes and tags. Let us know your anticipated quantities, so we can organise the right amount of packaging.
On the day of the Fair, just drop off your packaged items at the Bake Stand. Please bring any unused packaging back as well.